[Updated on 19/06/2019]
Nowadays, when it comes to web development. Most of the firms are too confused in deciding either to Hire a MEAN stack developer or to Hire a full stack developer due to the uncertainty of the technologies that developer are strangeness about hiring a single web resource.
In this article, we would like to elaborate in detail as a Full Stack and Mean Stack Web Developer.
8 Hidden Things about a Full Stack Development:
What Quora says about the Full Stack Development? With reference to Quora “A full stack developer is an engineer who can handle all the work of systems engineering, servers, databases, and clients. Liable on the project, what customer’s requirement may be a mobile stack or a Web stack, or a native application stack.
#1 Technologies to be aware for Full Stack Developer:
The “full stack” denotes to the assembly of a series of technologies desired to complete a project. And the “Stack” means to construction of sub-modules. These components or software sub-modules combined to accomplish the well-known function while without the must need for other modules.
“At Krify, has enabled Full Stack development services with a professional in-house team in INDIA. Our FULL Stack web developers are very much capable in working with Web and Mobile App development. Discuss with our professional consultation team to Hire Full Stack Developer from INDIA”
#2 Required Skills to become a Full Stack Developer:
Every full stack developer must have multiple skills that are required for the Full stack web developer ranging across different fields. Here are some of them below:
2.2 Back End Development: Back End Development is often the mystical part that remains unseen as it manages the database operations, user authentication, and application logic. The multiple languages that are used in Back End Development are
- Objective C
- C / C
2.3 Databases: Database is significant for any application as it is required to store and access the data. The full stack developer needs to know where to use a Relational database, NoSQL database, MySQL, MongoDB, etc. It will be plus if the full stack developer knows Redis, Memcached, and Varnish.
2.4 Version Control System: App development involves multiple version development. If a specific version needs to be revived? That’s where the Version Control System comes into picture where the system records the modifications that are made to the app files over time so that particular versions can be summoned if required.
#4 Do you know, There is a demand to Hire Full Stack Designer? I was wowed about how a designer has a full technology stack for choosing a bright color for him or a lighten dark color for him. But, when it comes to reality today, Most of all brands follow a similar color coding style for each of them.
Role of full stack developer:
A full stack developer is the one who works on both the front-end and back-end development of an application knowing various areas like Databases, Version Control System, Designing, etc. So let’s focus on that now!
What makes Full Stack a viable choice?
In major countries like the UK and India, most of the businesses prefer to go with the budget-friendly development process. So the there are certain things you need to consider before choosing full stack development services for your project that will give you the boost in both the selection and procedure for hiring the full stack development company in India and UK for your requirements. In every full stack, a web development company in India and UK the specific manner they follow are front end, database, mobile app, and testing. Choosing the full stack development services from a full stack development company in India and UK enables certain benefits and consequences in your project. Hiring full stack developer from India and UK will be more beneficial as they the cost of hiring the full stack developer is budget friendly for any businesses that go for the full stack development services in Uk and India.
Experts full-stack developers in India and UK includes:
- UI/UX Design
- PSD’s to Design Conversion
- Database Configuration and Coding
- APIs and Third-Party Integration
- Server and Client Side Scripting
- Excellent Programming and Logical Skills
- Mark-up Proficiency
- Maintenance & Support
Advantages of choosing full stack despite a specific technology stack
- By hiring full stack developers, those must be mastered in easy switching between the front end and back end development needs based on the project.
- By hiring full sack developer in India and UK, the specific developers are capable of looking after the entire design at any level and working on them as needed during the development cycle.
- By hiring a full stack developer in India and UK provides you with the flexibility and enables cost cutting for your project development despite hiring a developer from a particular niche.
- By hiring the Full stack developer in India and UK makes it easy for the full stack developer to take the ownership of the design and implementation.
- By hiring full stack developer gives them the flexibility to move from task to task according to the project need.
- By hiring the full stack developer in India and the UK will have a complete solution to the problems.
“At Krify, have a Full Stack Designer Studio setup with a professional in-house team in INDIA. Our FULL Stack web designers are very much capable in working with Web and Mobile App development. Discuss with our professional consultation team to Hire Full Stack Deisgner from INDIA”
What kind of web development projects requires a full stack developer? Firms are looking to hire a full stack developer based on what problems the candidates can resolve in the web or an app project of the company. By definition, Companies who want an incredible support in overall project lifecycle of software development either a mobile app or web application, Those companies need to hire a full stack developer for exclusive hands in the frontend, backend, and the protocols that link the two; This culture enables a company to create an end to end software product independently.
- js: Node.js is one among the powerful back-end development technologies to develop medium size websites to a large scale web application that can handle massive traffic easily.
- js: Express.js is primarily sourced for a creating server-side web application smarter and faster to respond on querying, which is more flexible and scalable in terms of back-end development.
- MongoDB: MongoDB is classified as a No-SQL database package, uses JSON – like documents with preferred schemas. The immensity in Mean stack lets the MongoDB with the power to handle the (1) large volumes of semi-structured, structured, and unstructured data. (2) OOP’s (Object-oriented programming) that is flexible and easy to use. (3) Quick iteration, agile sprints, and frequent code push. (4) Monolithic architecture or a Scale-out architecture in its place of expensive to use.
Reasons Why you should Choose MEAN Stack
Let’s discuss some of the reasons for using MEAN stack development services that will help MEAN Stack developers could be the best solution for your MEAN Stack Web Development Services.
- Open Source
- High Flexibility and Efficiency
- Intense Scalability
- Easy Implementation
- Ensures User-friendliness
- Easy to shift code
- Beneficial for App developers
- Ideal for Real-time Apps
- Cost Effective Solution
- Flexibility Solution
“Krify has enabled Mean Stack development services with a professional in-house team in INDIA. Our MEAN stack web developers are very much capable of working with Web and Mobile App Products. Discuss with our consultation team to Hire MEAN Stack Developer from INDIA”
Different Software Stacks Available
A stack is a set of various programs used together to get the required result. It involves an operating system and its application. Here are some software stacks that the full stack developers can know:
Lamp Stack: The Lamp Stack is a very famous stack that is the foundation of Linux hosted websites having four significant components as follow:
- Linux: It is an Open Source Operating System which is the foundation for the stack
- Apache: A web server software which turns from web browsers to the website.
- MySQL: It is an Open Source Database that is required by the scripting languages while developing the website.
- PHP: An open source server-side scripting language.
- MongoDB: A NoSQL database stores data in binary JSON format.
- Express: It is effortless to use, light and portable.
Being a Business User, Most of our client certainly unclear about various technologies and confused about what technology to choose for their web app development or mobile app development. But from those inquires who are very confident about what technology to choose is having a hidden motivation behind the choice of technology stack selection that came from the connection of successful web projects which are most similar with their business domains.
“Get a free consultation for choosing the right technology stack for your web project.”