[updated on 27/06/2019]
What is Firebase?
Firebase is a back-end and cloud services supplier, Service Company based from California – San Francisco location. Usually, services to the app development companies like mobile and web around the world. Firebase apps help in understanding Google analytics for mobile apps.
Firebase brands number of products for mobile – iOS app development, Android apps development, web applications by helping software developers to database maintenance, all the events analytical tracking of modules and user database in real time majorly.
What spheres Firebase?
Firebase is just not another analytical tool to measure apps traffic, in real-time firebase is an extraordinary database provider associated with scalable backend for large scale applications.
“Firebase is added 100% free tools offering you to develop rich two-way applications”
Firebase offers you to manipulate data on the server as user-friendly through three different functionalism like…
- You can integrate with third-party APIs – SMS, Mail Grids, etc.
- You can get progressive authentication requirements – LDAP integrations, Simple logins, etc.
You can have your own app code computationally rigorous as server code that may can’t run on directly on normal server clients, as this code requires you to run on a trusted server.
“Firebase-powered apps can provide your own server code”
You and your clients can connect for both to your Firebase features and your server to exploit real-time features, without noisy with of rest of your application.
“Existing app or new apps Firebase features helps with intelligibility”
Firebase Cloud Messaging services is the inheritor to the Google Cloud Messaging service that specially offers ready re-engage users anytime on request. May these messages can be sent to the individual device, group’s devices, or even subscribed topics of devices.
“Firebase Cloud Messaging is a cross-platform messaging solution”
Firebase Analytics is an open source – free app measurement solution that provides deep insight on any android, iOS or Web apps on user engagement and app usage. Firebase has a major interface of Firebase Analytics as free and infinite analytics solution provides you features with limitless reporting for up to 500 dissimilar events that you can describe using the Firebase SDK, which allows you to make well-versed decisions about performance optimizations and app #marketing.
“Firebase allows you to Track everything for free…”
What is the new releases on Firebase?
Day by day this firebase provided a large number of significant bug fixes and new features additions needed on upcoming operating system versions like currently for iOS 10 support, firebase encourages with an pod update of Firebase 3.6.
Few major update features of 3.6 Firebase for iOS 10:
- you can grip the incoming notifications with simple methods
- Apple finished an integer of changes to App Store on app review guidelines.The latest version of firebase these new guidelines based changes, and fine tune of iTunes Connect errors
- Sign-in workaround: We know Xcode 8 encountering with authentication error due to it not being able to carve values to the key in the simulator.
Why go for Firebase Analytics?
Firebase helps you as client everything over the start of Firebase apps development, firebase apps integration firebase developers group can assist you in real time for development, tracking analytics, linking database, and many more. Also, it is possible to track mobile app analytics using
Whether you have an app or it is just a startup #Firebase is the best opt for any Business app. It has everything you need to make your App successful.
Everything has pros and cons, as we understood the importance of firebase, now let us also understand the advantages and disadvantages of using firebase.
Drawbacks of using firebase
- By using Firebase we completely rely on the other company that takes care o our backend. So if they shut down or stop providing services then we have to rewrite everything from scratch.
- Firebase is very expensive when compared to other cloud service suppliers.
- Using Firebase you can not develop an app without proper internet connections
- Unit testing is not possible here so it would be difficult to check the security and do data validation.
- Firebase can only sort the ascending, it cannot sort the descending
- Transactions sometimes get rerun during conflicts, showing a weird behavior.
- Compared to databases like SQL or MongoDB, Firebase has limited querying.
- Firebase adjusts its screen, for example, if you type in a text field and someone else also types in the text field then the screen gets adjusted which might make you feel uncomfortable. You might be more comfortable having event handler to update the database.
- SQL chops won’t transfer using firebase.
- Firebase storage format is completely different compared to that of SQL which prevent you from migrating easily
If you are looking for a Firebase app development company in India or if you are planning to hire firebase developers from India. You are at the right place we also provide firebase development services in the UK.
Advantages of using Firebase
The biggest advantage of using firebase is its storage. Firebase is mostly preferred while developing an app to store several files of the user such as videos or images etc.
Using firebase provides free service for the mobile app developers to send notifications to the targetted audience. It has GUL, a notification console where it is possible to create and send the customized notifications to the targetted users.
It is a facility provided by the firebase for advertising that can generate huge profits for the app in the market. Also, firebase analytics can be used to analyze app usage and create advertising accordingly.
Crashing is seen is many apps and that is the major reason for the failure of the app. Crashing leads to an increase in the loading os the app or the misfunctioning of the mobile app. Firebase offers a benefit of crash reporting of the app in order to fix the bugs and errors quickly.
This feature is available in the firebase which is used for indexing the application on the search engines. If the app is indexed, when the user search related to your app, it will automatically get installed in the user’s device from the search result.
“Firebase can help you when you see… once you start using!!”
Are you Looking to setup one Firebase account to your Business App? Get in touch with Krify’s expert team.